Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I can see a rainbow...

Well the time has come to begin preparations for my daughters "Rainbow" birthday party.

I am having a great time trying to figure out what will work well with the theme she has suggested. Everything I choose I run by her because Little Miss has a very definite idea about how things should look but she isn't against a little nudge in the 'right' direction.

Invitations are first...but we have already purchased the piñata and a few of the party bag gifts, as well as the party bags! In the coming weeks I'll keep you all up to date on the preparations...let the fun begin ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Cool rainbows. What will they be used for? Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I made them! They are for Alyssa's invites...she is turning 5 so she can have 5 friends ;o) Hence 5 rainbows. Bit of a bugger to cut the centre semi circle out but it'll be worth the look on A's face...she is loving all the colours but still wants a chocolate cake ;o)

    ReplyDelete